Laramie Youth Football 2019
Kicking off another fall with the youth of Laramie!!
Snowy Range Showdown is scheduled for November 8-10, 2019
The Laramie Youth Football Program is a non-profit organization that supports, encourages and enables youth to benefit from participating in football in a safe and structured environment.
Through our program we teach sportsmanship, fundamentals, teamwork, skills and knowledge that youth will use throughout their lives.
2019 Season Dates:
- Equipment Checkout on August 7-8, 5:30-7pm.
- Practice begins Aug 12th at the New High School. Players need to attend four practices before playing their first game.
- Season Concludes September 28th, unless your child is chosen to play in the Snowy Range Showdown Nov 8-10.
Serving Ages: 4th-6th Graders (4th Graders play separate from 5-6 graders)
$100 if registering before Aug 4
$125 if registering after August 4
Limited scholarships available upon request by completing application form.
- Helmets, shoulder pads, pants (with pads), and game jerseys will be provided by Laramie Youth Football.
- Players are responsible for mouth guards, practice jerseys, and shoes.
- Equipment checkout will be August 7-8, 5:30-7pm at the Laramie Civic Center (South Entrance).
Schedule: 2019 Calendar
- Practices start on August 12 at the New High School. All players will practice together for skills assessment on August 12 through 15 from 6:00 pm to 7:30 pm.
- Coaches will draft players on August 16 and will begin practicing as teams on August 19th.
- NOTE: Individual team coaches will set practice schedules once teams are drafted. Please connect with your child’s team coach for practice times as they may shift week to week.
- Players need to attend 4 practices before playing in 1st game. After the first week, practices will be from 5:00 pm to 6:30 pm 2 nights per week with 1 game weekly.
- Games begin the week of September 2th and continue through September 20th.
- Championship weekend is Saturday September 28th
- New Laramie High School Practice Field for the week of August 12-16.
- Old Laramie High School Practice Field (15th and Shield) for week of August 19th practices.
- The following week, teams will practice at assigned locations.