Laramie Youth Football 2018
Kicking off another fall with the youth of Laramie!!
Snowy Range Showdown is scheduled for October 26-28, 2018
The Laramie Youth Football Program is a non-profit organization that supports, encourages and enables youth to benefit from participating in football in a safe and structured environment.
Through our program we teach sportsmanship, fundamentals, teamwork, skills and knowledge that youth will use throughout their lives.
2018 Season Dates:
- Equipment Checkout on _________, 5:30-7pm.
- Practice begins _________. Players need to attend four practices before playing their first game.
- Season Concludes September 29th, unless your child is chosen to play in the Snowy Range Showdown Oct 26-28.
- 2018 Calendar (Coming Soon)
****Schedule Change: The first week (Four practices Aug ______) will be held at the NEW HIGH School, the remaining practices will be at the OLD HIGH School****
Serving Ages: 4th-6th Graders (4th Graders play separate from 5-6 graders)
$100 if registering through July 31
$125 if registering after August 1
Limited scholarships available upon request by completing application form.
- Helmets, shoulder pads, pants (with pads), and game jerseys will be provided by Laramie Youth Football.
- Players are responsible for mouth guards, practice jerseys, and shoes.
- Equipment checkout will be August 9-10, 5:30-7pm at the Laramie Civic Center (South Entrance).
Schedule: 2018 Calendar (Coming Soon)
- Practices start on August 14. All players will practice together for skills assessment on August 14 through 17 from 6:00 pm to 7:30 pm.
- Coaches will draft players on August 17 and will begin practicing as teams on August _________.
- NOTE: Individual team coaches will set practice schedules once teams are drafted. Please connect with your child’s team coach for practice times as they may shift week to week.
- Players need to attend 4 practices before playing in 1st game. After the first week, practices will be from 5:00 pm to 6:30 pm 2 nights per week with 1 game weekly.
- Games begin the week of September _________ and continue through September 20th.
- Playoffs will begin on Saturday Sept _________with championship weekend on Saturday September 30th
- Old Laramie High School Practice Field (15th and Shield) for week of August 14th practices.
- The following week, teams will practice at assigned locations.