Laramie Youth Football 2020
Kicking off another fall with the youth of Laramie!!
Thank you for your patience as we navigate our current health guidelines. We plan to proceed with our season knowing that, as with many phases of our lives these days, we will need to abide by current health guidelines, which may include some use of masks and distancing. We will do our best to keep everyone in the loop regarding changes that may arise.
Snowy Range Showdown is scheduled for October 30-November 1, 2020
The Laramie Youth Football Program is a non-profit organization that supports, encourages and enables youth to benefit from participating in football in a safe and structured environment.
Through our program we teach sportsmanship, fundamentals, teamwork, skills and knowledge that youth will use throughout their lives.
- Online Registration *Updated 7/29/20
- Quick List of Dates
- More documents will be updated soon, check back
2020 Season Dates:
- Equipment Checkout on August 12-13, 5:30-7pm.
- Practice begins Aug 17th at the New High School. Players need to attend four practices before playing their first game.
- Season Concludes October 3rd, unless your child is chosen to play in the Snowy Range Showdown Oct 30-Nov 1.
- 2019 Calendar – to be posted soon
- Football Game Schedule – to be posted soon
Serving Ages: 4th-6th Graders (4th Graders play separate from 5-6 graders)
$100 if registering before Aug 15
$125 if registering after August 15
Limited scholarships available upon request by completing application form.
- Helmets, shoulder pads, pants (with pads), and game jerseys will be provided by Laramie Youth Football.
- Players are responsible for mouth guards, practice jerseys, and shoes.
- Equipment checkout will be August 12-13, 5:30-7pm at the Laramie Civic Center (South Entrance).
Schedule: 2020 Calendar – to be posted soon
- Practices start on August 17 at the New High School. All players will practice together for skills assessment on August 17 through 20 from 6:00 pm to 7:30 pm.
- Coaches will conduct team selection on August 24 and will begin practicing as teams the following week.
- Players need to attend 4 practices before playing in 1st game. After the first week, practices will be from 5:15 pm to 7:00 pm three times per week and once games begin in September, there will be 1 game weekly and 2 practice days.
- Regular season games begin the week of September 8th and continue through September 30.
- Championship weekend is Saturday October 3rd.
- New Laramie High School Practice Field for the week of August 17-20 for all grades.
- The practice location will be determined by the middle of August.
- Games will be held at LMS, Old Deti or LHS.